The top 10 most expensive office spaces in the world are:
1. The Hong Kong’s Central district – It is considered the most expensive office market globally.
2. London’s West End – The prestigious location commands high prices.
3. New York City’s Midtown Manhattan – Particularly areas like Park Avenue and Fifth Avenue.
4. Beijing’s Central Business District – It has seen a surge in prices over recent years.
5. Tokyo’s Marunouchi/Otemachi Area – The financial heart of Japan.
6. Shanghai’s Pudong District – China’s economic center with a growing demand for office space.
7. Paris’s CBD (Central Business District) – The French capital’s prime business area.
8. San Francisco’s Financial District – The tech boom has driven up office prices significantly.
9. Sydney’s Central Business District – High demand and limited supply contribute to its high cost.
10. Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse – The Swiss financial center with limited office space availability.
Please note that these rankings are subject to change and vary based on different market conditions.