1. Brad Pitt: Known for his interest in architecture, Brad Pitt owns a unique home in New Orleans that was designed to withstand hurricanes. It features a modern design, sustainable features, and a rooftop garden.
2. Johnny Depp: Depp’s home in Los Angeles is known as “The French Village.” It consists of several structures resembling a small European village, with buildings inspired by different periods of French architecture.
3. Lady Gaga: Gaga’s former Malibu mansion, called “The Starship,” had a unique design with a futuristic aesthetic. It featured a movie theater, a bowling alley, an underground tunnel, and an incredible ocean view.
4. Bill Gates: The co-founder of Microsoft owns a high-tech mansion in Medina, Washington. It is worth around $127 million and boasts various unique features, such as a sensor system that adjusts room temperature and lighting based on the occupants’ preferences.
5. Nicolas Cage: Cage once owned a unique mansion in Rhode Island, known as the “LaLaurie mansion.” It has a Gothic-style exterior and was rumored to be haunted, reflecting Cage’s interest in the macabre and unusual.
6. Oprah Winfrey: Winfrey owns a unique Montecito estate in California known as “The Promised Land.” It features several Tuscan-style villas, beautifully manicured gardens, and stunning views of the ocean.
7. Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen: The power couple owns a unique mansion in Los Angeles. It is an eco-friendly home, complete with solar panels, a rainwater harvesting system, and a moat surrounding the property.
8. Celine Dion: Dion’s mansion in Florida, known as “Le Palais Royal,” is one of the most expensive homes in the United States. It features extravagant amenities like a private water park, a movie theater, and a skating rink.
9. Will Smith: Smith’s house, “The Calabasas Compound,” is known for its unique design. It includes a meditation room, a recording studio, a movie theater, and a massive garage for his car collection.
10. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian: The couple owns a unique minimalist mansion in Hidden Hills, California. It features a stark white, futuristic design with minimal furnishings, giving it a distinctive and sleek aesthetic.