The following is a list of the top 10 winners of the Pritzker Architecture Prize, considered to be one of the most prestigious awards in the field of architecture:
1. Jørn Utzon (2003) – Danish architect, known for designing the Sydney Opera House in Australia.
2. Frank Gehry (1989) – Canadian-American architect, renowned for projects like the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain.
3. Renzo Piano (1998) – Italian architect, known for notable works such as the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris and The Shard in London.
4. Ieoh Ming Pei (1983) – Chinese-American architect, famous for designing the Louvre Pyramid in Paris.
5. Zaha Hadid (2004) – British- Iraqi architect, celebrated for her innovative designs such as the Guangzhou Opera House in China.
6. Álvaro Siza Vieira (1992) – Portuguese architect, notable for his designs including the Serralves Museum in Portugal.
7. Richard Meier (1984) – American architect, known for projects like the Getty Center in Los Angeles.
8. Balkrishna Doshi (2018) – Indian architect, recognized for his work in low-cost housing and urban planning.
9. Tadao Ando (1995) – Japanese architect, famous for his minimalist designs like the Church of the Light in Osaka.
10. Frei Otto (2015) – German architect and structural engineer, remembered for his pioneering work in lightweight and tensile structures.
Please note that this list is subjective and there have been numerous other talented architects who have received the Pritzker Architecture Prize over the years.