As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time data. However, I can provide you with a list of some notable real estate agents who have been known to utilize VR and AR technology in their work. Please note that this list may not be exhaustive and may change over time:
1. eXp Realty: eXp Realty is a global real estate brokerage known for its innovative use of virtual reality technology in property showings and walkthroughs.
2. Zillow: While not an individual agent, Zillow, a popular online real estate marketplace, employs AR and VR technology in their Zillow 3D Home feature to enhance property listings with immersive 360-degree virtual tours.
3. Redfin: Redfin, a technology-powered real estate brokerage, incorporates virtual reality technology to provide immersive experiences for buyers, allowing them to virtually tour properties remotely.
4. Keller Williams: Keller Williams, a real estate franchise, has invested in VR and AR technologies to offer interactive property tours, enabling clients to explore homes remotely.
5. Coldwell Banker Real Estate: Coldwell Banker has utilized VR technology to provide virtual property tours, which allows potential buyers to virtually navigate through listings from the comfort of their own homes.
6. Sotheby’s International Realty: Sotheby’s International Realty has employed VR and AR technology to provide high-quality, immersive virtual tours for luxury real estate properties.
7. Compass: Compass, a real estate technology company, incorporates AR and VR technology into its Compass Virtual Viewing feature, which offers clients immersive virtual property tours.
8. Realogy: Realogy, a global real estate franchisor, has partnered with VR tech companies to develop virtual reality home shopping experiences for potential buyers.
9. Realtor.com: Realtor.com, an online real estate service, utilizes augmented reality technology to overlay property information and facts on the user’s smartphone screen, enhancing the property browsing experience.
10. RE/MAX: RE/MAX has integrated VR technology into their services to provide virtual property tours, giving home buyers a more interactive and immersive experience.
Remember, this list is not definitive, and there are many other real estate professionals and companies utilizing VR and AR technology in the industry. It is always best to research recent developments or consult local real estate agents to get an up-to-date list.